Hey there! I am new this this whole blog thing + have to admit I've never been good at writing soooo we will see how this goes. I figured I would start off simple + talk about something I know a lot about....ME!
I was born and raised in Lewisville (AKA the LVC), NC which is right outside of Winston-Salem. I graduated from UNC Charlotte In 2009 with a business-marketing degree + decided to stay in the area to pursue my career. I've worked full-time at Lowe's (home improvement) headquarters for 4 years in the .com department while doing photography on the side. I just recently decided to leave and take on photography full time....along with being a stay at home mommy!
My husband Brent + I live a pretty amazing life near Lake Norman with our 3 kiddos, Beckham, Graham + Rowynn. We stay pretty busy with work, the gym, kids activities + daily life, but we always make sure to have a date night at least once a week. Making time for each other i think is so so so important!
A few fun facts about ME:
- Most everyone calls me by my nickname Tini (T-knee)
- I am known for being blunt. Not necessarily a bad thing...I speak the truth...who wants to be friends with a liar anyways?
- Im 99.9% sure I suffer from misophonia. Google it if you don't know what it is. You probably have it too!
- I've done crossfit for the past 3 year, but am currently training for an NPC bikini contest which has always been on the bucket list. I am terrible at dieting so we shall see how this goes.
- I hate being late. It gives me anxiety.
- I'm a planner. I don't like doing things on a whim or changing plans at the last minute. However...my husband is the total opposite so he balances me out a little.